You'll be enrolled in the
AAS Steel Technology
- Students enroll in the ANC Associate of Applied Science
Steel Industry Technology Degree.
- Internship is structured for a two year completion.
- Paid internship
- Students work up to 24 hours per week
- Company wages to be determined. For more information see
contact information below.
- If you would like to learn more about the companies
please visit their websites.
Benefits of Internships
||Download Intern Packet
- Learn more about a chosen field
- Apply classroom theory to real work situations
- Identify and/or test interest and talents
- Investigate organizational cultures
- Learn career-related skills
- Make contacts to gain future employment
to download the
Intern 2014-2015 Packet
*For intern packet please
Packet updated 3/2015
Are you an employer? Interested in interns? Are you looking for
someone who is skilled in Advanced Manufacturing or Steel
Contact The Solutions Group!